More about Tanjung Balau
Discover the Fun Facts About Tanjung Balau in Desaru, Malaysia
Tanjung Balau is a hidden gem located in Desaru, Malaysia. This small fishing village is known for its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, and breathtaking sunsets. The village is surrounded by lush greenery and is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna. Tanjung Balau is also famous for its seafood, which is freshly caught every day by the local fishermen.
One of the most interesting facts about Tanjung Balau is that it is located near the southernmost tip of mainland Asia. The village is also home to the Tanjung Balau Fishermen Museum, which showcases the history and culture of the local fishing community. Visitors can learn about the traditional fishing methods used by the villagers and the different types of fish found in the waters surrounding Tanjung Balau.
Top Reasons to Visit Tanjung Balau and How to Go There
Tanjung Balau is a great destination for travelers who want to experience the natural beauty of Malaysia. The village is known for its stunning beaches, clear waters, and lush greenery. Visitors can spend their days relaxing on the beach, swimming in the sea, and exploring the surrounding countryside.
To get to Tanjung Balau, visitors can take a flight to Senai International Airport, which is located about 70 kilometers from the village. From the airport, visitors can take a taxi or rent a car to get to Tanjung Balau. Alternatively, visitors can take a bus from Johor Bahru to Kota Tinggi, and then take a taxi to Tanjung Balau.
Fun Things to Do in Tanjung Balau: A Comprehensive Guide
Tanjung Balau offers a wide range of activities for visitors to enjoy. Here are some of the top things to do in the village:
1. Relax on the Beach: Tanjung Balau is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Malaysia. Visitors can spend their days lounging on the sand, soaking up the sun, and swimming in the clear blue waters.
2. Explore the Countryside: Tanjung Balau is surrounded by lush greenery and is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna. Visitors can explore the countryside on foot, by bike, or on horseback.
3. Visit the Tanjung Balau Fishermen Museum: The museum showcases the history and culture of the local fishing community. Visitors can learn about the traditional fishing methods used by the villagers and the different types of fish found in the waters surrounding Tanjung Balau.
4. Go Fishing: Visitors can join the local fishermen on their boats and experience traditional fishing methods firsthand. This is a great way to learn about the local culture and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Tanjung Balau.
Why Use Agoda.com to Book a Hotel in Tanjung Balau?
Agoda.com is the perfect platform to book hotels in Tanjung Balau. With a wide range of options to choose from, visitors can find the perfect accommodation to suit their needs and budget. Agoda.com offers competitive prices and excellent customer service, making it the go-to platform for travelers looking to book hotels in Tanjung Balau.
The Best Season to Visit Tanjung Balau: Tips for Travelers
The best time to visit Tanjung Balau is between March and September. During this time, the weather is warm and sunny, and the sea is calm and clear. Visitors can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and other water activities during this time.
It is important to note that the monsoon season in Malaysia runs from November to February. During this time, the weather can be unpredictable, and the sea can be rough. Visitors should avoid visiting Tanjung Balau during this time.
Where to Stay in Tanjung Balau: A Guide to the Best Accommodations
Tanjung Balau offers a range of accommodation options to suit every budget and preference. Here are some of the best hotels in the village:
1. Desaru Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort: This luxurious resort is located on the beachfront and offers stunning views of the sea. The resort features a spa, swimming pool, and restaurant.
2. Bayu Balau Beach Resort: This resort is located on the beachfront and offers comfortable rooms and excellent facilities. The resort features a swimming pool, restaurant, and bar.
3. Pelangi Balau Resort: This resort is located on the beachfront and offers a range of accommodation options to suit every budget. The resort features a swimming pool, restaurant, and bar.
4. Hotel Impi Yan: This hotel is located in the heart of Tanjung Balau and offers comfortable rooms and excellent facilities. The hotel features a restaurant and bar.
What to Eat in Tanjung Balau: A Foodie's Guide
Tanjung Balau is famous for its seafood, which is freshly caught every day by the local fishermen. Visitors can enjoy a range of seafood dishes, including grilled fish, prawns, and squid. Other local specialties include nasi lemak, a traditional Malaysian dish made with coconut rice, and satay, a grilled meat skewer.
How to Travel Around Tanjung Balau: Tips for Tourists
The best way to travel around Tanjung Balau is by car or taxi. Visitors can rent a car or hire a taxi to explore the village and its surrounding areas. Alternatively, visitors can explore the village on foot or by bike. It is important to note that there are no public transportation options in Tanjung Balau, so visitors should plan their transportation in advance.